error CS0117: `System.Security.Claims.ClaimTypes' does not contain a definition for `Role'

error CS0117: `System.Security.Claims.ClaimTypes' does not contain a definition for `Role'

Alexanderius
Hello! I was trying to build a solution in Travis CI for mono version 3.6.0.
I am using System.Security.Claims.ClaimTypes in my project but unfortunately
get this error:

error CS0117: `System.Security.Claims.ClaimTypes' does not contain a
definition for `Role'

But as I can see in the source code of mono everything is fine
(https://github.com/mono/mono/blob/master/mcs/class/corlib/System.Security.Claims/ClaimTypes.cs).
I tried to build manually in elementary os with  apt-get install
mono-complete with latest 3.6.0 version, but get the same error.

At Travis CI I am using this package:
http://download.mono-project.com/archive/3.6.0/macos-10-x86/MonoFramework-MDK-3.6.0.macos10.xamarin.x86.pkg

Re: error CS0117: `System.Security.Claims.ClaimTypes' does not contain a definition for `Role'

Alexander Köplinger
The Role property was added in
https://github.com/mono/mono/commit/c1a76023943fbb32286ea22d69579e57e02fcec7
and is not included in Mono 3.6.0. You'll need to wait for the next Mono
version.

On Linux you could also try the CI packages:
http://www.mono-project.com/docs/getting-started/install/linux/ci-packages/

-- Alex