debug shared memory

nikhil sehgal
HI ,

I am trying to replace existing debug shared memory logic which is using following native method and i need there alternative on mono so we can   run same logic on linuc
  1. CreateEvent
  2. CloseHandle
  3. CreateFileMapping
  4. MapViewOfFile
  5. UnmapViewOfFile
  6. WaitForSingleObject

Please refer follwoing link to get what i am using

Regards
Nikhil

--
Thanks & Regards
NIkhil Sehgal

Re: debug shared memory

Robert Jordan
On 22.03.2017 13:08, nikhil sehgal wrote:

> HI ,
>

> I am trying to replace existing debug shared memory logic which is using
> following native method and i need there alternative on mono so we can
> run same logic on linuc
>
>  1. |CreateEvent|
>  2. |CloseHandle|
>  3. |CreateFileMapping|
>  4. |MapViewOfFile|
>  5. |UnmapViewOfFile|
>  6. |WaitForSingleObject|
>

> Please refer follwoing link to get what i am using
>
> https://www.codeproject.com/articles/5744/debug-monitor-string

This is the receiver part of the Win32 OutputDebugString
infrastructure, which is obviously nonportable.

If you want to intercept System.Diagnostics.Trace or .Debug
output then you may want to read mono's man page, section
MONO_TRACE_LISTENER.

Robert