Using to mono runtime to run a customized framework

orc

Using to mono runtime to run a customized framework

orc
I would like to make a utility for logging calls the .NET framework DLLs, for
that I am changing the DLLs with MSIL reflection tools.
However, obviously I can't run any app with those DLLs since I can't resign
them.

I thought I could use the mono runtime to run apps with a custom set of
framework DLLs.
Is this possible?
And how exactly does the mono runtime work anyway? I could find the source
code