Quantcast

Standalone seqPly example

Teste
Is there a way to get a standalone version of the seqPly example? One that does not depend on other examples (eqPly) and has its own Makefile so I can modify it and compile it independently. Thanks

Re: Standalone seqPly example

Stefan Eilemann

On 31. Mar 2014, at 1:02, "Teste [via Software]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a way to get a standalone version of the seqPly example? One that does not depend on other examples (eqPly) and has its own Makefile so I can modify it and compile it independently.

Not as such. 'make seqPly' will just build it alone, and you can get a (hopefully) working set of example sources and CMakeLists with an installation.

HTH,

Stefan.

--
http://www.eyescale.ch