Space Mouse

Stefan Eilemann
Hi,

We've added space mouse support for Linux today, using the spacenavd and libspnav packages. This completes SM support for all platforms.

During that work, I realized that the axis on the existing platforms where scrambled. I corrected this, which means that you'll have to change your applications accordingly since the event data is permuted now. This has been done for eqPly, feel free to use this as a guide: https://github.com/Eyescale/Equalizer/commit/c0f7d8d8931dfeb1eef033f02f3028fe3796927b

In case you need to compile against old and new Equalizer versions, use '#if EQ_VERSION_LT(1,5,0)' for conditional compiles.

@Robert: Can you please test if eqPly+Space Mouse behaves correctly on Windows?

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Stefan.