Remotely step by step debugging we services hosted on nginx & fastcgi on ubuntu

Remotely step by step debugging we services hosted on nginx & fastcgi on ubuntu

nikhil sehgal
Hi all

Hope you are doing great!

I have my web-service hosted on nginx webserver on ubuntu using fastcgi for mono.

I want to debug it remotely by attaching it to some process so my symbols are loaded and I can do step by step debugging.

Please advice

Regards
Nikhil

--