Re: Interest in GSoC .NET and Mono integration

Re: Interest in GSoC .NET and Mono integration

Nishant Gupta-2
Hi,

Any guidance here would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Rohit

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Nishant Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
I am a grad student in India and I came across this board from the GSoC idea page for Mono. I would love to help in the Microsoft .NET and Mono integration initiative, as I have plenty of experience in C# and .NET Framework/.NET Core along with other tools like NuGet. Please let me know of a good way to get started!

I was hoping to get in touch with Ludovic Henry and talk to him about a plan of action. The projects that catch my eye include:

1) Import System.IO.FileStream from CoreFx
2) Import Process from CoreFx

I have a few boiling questions that i would love if someone could help answer for me so I can start working on writing the proposal.

It would also be great, if to get familiar in this area, someone could point me to a few bugs which I can fix before GSoC to get my hands dirty.

Thanks,
Nishant