RTL Support

morteza adi
Hi,

I moved my legacy .net application to linux/mono however
Mono seems doesn't support RTL forms and I need to make my app look RTL.

Any Idea or Workaround would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Re: RTL Support

Dotan Cohen
I'll happily look at it. Please send to me the absolute most basic app
that demonstrates the issue. Thanks.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM, morteza adi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I moved my legacy .net application to linux/mono however
> Mono seems doesn't support RTL forms and I need to make my app look RTL.
>
> Any Idea or Workaround would be appreciated!
>
> Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com