Project selection

Pratham Chandra

Hi, I'm Pratham Chandra of Computer Science branch of ABESEC, India. I,m pleased to let you know that I have done training from heweIett packward.I want to contribute to mono project community and I,m interested in project"Overhaul Monodevlop C/C++ ".I have great interest in solving algorithms based problems in C language. This project was accepted in 2015 gsoc(mono project). But, as I have read from your siteĀ  that this project requires improvement in coding completion andĀ  many more things. I will go as per your suggestions and guidance.I assure you that I,m fully capable to prove your expectation which you are having from me. I will be highly obliged if you consider me for this project.
Regards,
Pratham Chandra