Quantcast

Problems compiling gtk-sharp from trunk

Marlun
Administrator
I'm having some problems installing gtk-sharp in a parallel mono environment. I've got revision 137586 and I've started from an empty mono env, followed the parallel mono environment guide on mono website and installed libgdiplus and mono/mcs.

However when I try to compile gtk-sharp I'm getting errors. Also when running the bootstrap file it says " * Mono.Cairo.dll: using system assembly" does that mean that it uses the system installed ones and not the ones in /opt/mono/lib? Do you get Cairo from libgdiplus?

The errors:

http://marlun.pastebin.com/m33d582e9

The output of ./bootstrap-2.14 --prefix=/opt/mono is:

http://marlun.pastebin.com/m48bc9ad8

Thanks in advance for any help,

-Martin Lundberg