Openframeworks Implementation

alinakipoglu
Hi,

I have been trying to find an Equalizer port for Openframeworks. I had no success. The only thing i was able to find is some forum posts, people discussing about their experience and Stefan Eilemann's inputs about the subject. Do i missing something?

Is it possible to point me to port?

Or can you help me to create a port if there is nothing yet? I have quite a bit of experience with OF and Cinder and have been learning this beauty... Im seeing a lots of people wiring their own implementations from scratch. Wouldn't be nice to do this if there is no solution yet?

Ali

Re: Openframeworks Implementation

Stefan Eilemann
Ali,

On 23. May 2014, at 15:10, alinakipoglu [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have been trying to find an Equalizer port for Openframeworks. I had no success. The only thing i was able to find is some forum posts, people discussing about their experience and Stefan Eilemann's inputs about the subject. Do i missing something?

Not that I am aware of.

> Is it possible to point me to port?
>
> Or can you help me to create a port if there is nothing yet? I have quite a bit of experience with OF and Cinder and have been learning this beauty... Im seeing a lots of people wiring their own implementations from scratch. Wouldn't be nice to do this if there is no solution yet?

Yes, it would indeed be nice. But other then helping you with concrete issues I can't help you further right now. You'll have to learn most of Equalizer yourself. Maybe others on the list have more time or experience with this task.

Cheers,

Stefan.

Re: Openframeworks Implementation

alinakipoglu
Hi Stefan,

Thank a lot for replay.

I was hoping to hear someone already did this before :) Then, since my project will be using OF + Equalizer i need to initiate this.

I will keep posting my progress/questions.

Ali