Mono Web Site

Miguel de Icaza-5
Hello guys,

Thanks to the help of Alexander Koeplinger that worked with us for the last couple of months, we have migrated the Mono website from MediaWiki to a static content manager on GitHub.

Ideally, this means that we will be able to take pull requests for the web site, and anyone with commit access to Mono can now update the web site.

When you commit, the pages are regenerated.

The web module is here:

There are still a few details that we need to sort out here and there, but we should be in much better shape.

Miguel

Re: Mono Web Site

Bob Summerwill
That is SO much better!