Mono ShortDateTime does not reflect LC_TIME

Mono ShortDateTime does not reflect LC_TIME

Aleš Vojáček
Hi all,
I have installed mono 3.4 on CentOS 6.5.
I have problem with this testing application :

using System;
using System.Globalization;

public class foo {
         public static void Main() {
                 Console.WriteLine("Culture is {0} (LCID {1})",
CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.DisplayName, CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.LCID);
                 Console.WriteLine("ShortDatePattern is {0}",
CultureInfo.CurrentCulture.DateTimeFormat.ShortDatePattern);
         }
}

If I set LANG=en_US.utf-8 output is correct : ShortDatePattern is M/d/yyyy
If I set LANG=cs_CZ.utf-8 output is incorrect : ShortDatePattern is d.
M. yyyy  (there ar spaces after dot)

Can you point me to right direction :-)
Thank you.
Ales

Problem with mkbundle

Nilo Roberto da Cruz Paim
Hi all,

I have a C# application developed using mono 3.0.6 on OpenSuse. Everything
works perfectly.

I need to deploy this application to production desktops where I'm not
allowed to install mono. So, I decided to use mkbundle, using the command

        mkbundle -o myprog --deps --static myprog.exe

But on destination desktop, when I try to execute the native myprog, it
gives me

        Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: libc

Both origin and target machines uses the same OpenSuse version, except for
the fact that target has no mono installed.

What is supposed I'm missing?

TIA.

Nilo