MoMA

Neale Ferguson
I see that there was some recent work done to MoMA so I decided to try and build it and got the following:

Methods/MethodTests.cs(5,3): error CS0619: `NUnit.Framework.TestFixtureAttribute' is obsolete: `The NUnit framework shipped with Mono is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. It was based on NUnit 2.4 which is long outdated. Please move to the NUnit NuGet package or some other form of acquiring NUnit.'

Methods/MethodTests.cs(9,4): error CS0616: `NUnit.Framework.TestCase': is not an attribute class

Methods/MethodTests.cs(10,4): error CS0616: `NUnit.Framework.TestCase': is not an attribute class

Methods/MethodTests.cs(11,4): error CS0616: `NUnit.Framework.TestCase': is not an attribute class

Does this just mean that there is still work to do to bring it up to date and replace the deprecated APIs or am I missing some package? If it’s the former I am happy to work on this if this is truly being resurrected as I have had a number of requests to help in porting workload to Mono.

Neale

Re: MoMA

Neale Ferguson
I replaced the hint with a pointer to the nunit package I installed and it compiled cleanly.

Re: MoMA

Ludovic Henry (XAMARIN) via Mono-devel-list
I'm not aware of any active efforts to resurrect MoMA (i.e. the data it relies on is still outdated).

/cc Marek please correct me if I'm wrong :)

- Alex

From: Neale Ferguson <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:46 AM
To: Mono-Devel <[hidden email]>

[...]

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.dot.net%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fmono-devel-list&data=02%7C01%7Calkpli%40microsoft.com%7Ccfa02b050b214b8e41d508d5481ae910%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636494202801322222&sdata=10td5VIyW75vy6zZatzzw3TEhi%2BtXqkSyWnmFcR8oqo%3D&reserved=0

Re: MoMA

Neale Ferguson
Ah, I had just seen some activity on GitHub dated a couple of months ago and seemed to recall some email traffic on the list or on IRC.

I'm not aware of any active efforts to resurrect MoMA (i.e. the data it relies on is still outdated).

/cc Marek please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Re: MoMA

Marek Safar-2
Hi Neale,

Please submit PR to resolve the tests build issue. We'll merge it but we don't actively develop MoMA.

Marek