Kentor http module not working

aps-2
Hi,

I'm trying to use Kentor.AuthServices
https://github.com/KentorIT/authservices with Mono 4.8, it's plain C# so
I can't figure out why it doesn't work.

In my installation is basically an httpmodule contained in an assembly
that reference another assembly.

During module initialization I obtain

Exception while initOnce: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. --->
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
'Kentor.AuthServices.HttpModule.Saml2AuthenticationModule' threw an
exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type
'Kentor.AuthServices.Configuration.KentorAuthServicesSection' from
assembly 'Kentor.AuthServices, Version=0.19.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null'.

The strange thing is that the error occurs inside an object that is
already part of Kentor.AuthServices so the assembly is loaded and running.
KentorAuthServicesSection is a class that inherit
System.Configuration.ConfigurationSection so it's pretty standard and
all the web.config configuration came from a running Windows
installation so I'm pretty sure is correct.

I checked Mono assembly loading log and there are no error there...dunno
where to look, some hint? Thanks in advance.