Installed on OSX - now what?

David Lively
I've installed Equalizer on OSX Mavericks via macports, and everything appears to have gone well.

Now what? Is there a UI, a demo app, etc.?

Re: Installed on OSX - now what?

Stefan Eilemann
Hi David,

On 26. Mar 2014, at 19:10, David Lively [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've installed Equalizer on OSX Mavericks via macports, and everything appears to have gone well.
>
> Now what? Is there a UI, a demo app, etc.?

There are eqPly and eVolve demo apps. The User Guide will give you some background.

Cheers,

Stefan.

--
http://www.eyescale.ch
https://github.com/Eyescale/

Re: Installed on OSX - now what?

David Lively
Thanks.

I guess it's back to the user guide. So far I also haven't been able to find the config files. :/

A "Step By Step Guide to Getting Two Nodes Running" would be worth it's weight in latinum.

Dave

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Stefan Eilemann [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi David,

On 26. Mar 2014, at 19:10, David Lively [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've installed Equalizer on OSX Mavericks via macports, and everything appears to have gone well.
>
> Now what? Is there a UI, a demo app, etc.?

There are eqPly and eVolve demo apps. The User Guide will give you some background.

Cheers,

Stefan.

--
http://www.eyescale.ch
https://github.com/Eyescale/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/eilemann

http://software.1713.n2.nabble.com/Installed-on-OSX-now-what-tp7585188p7585192.html
To unsubscribe from Installed on OSX - now what?, click here.
NAML

Re: Installed on OSX - now what?

Stefan Eilemann

On 28. Mar 2014, at 15:01, David Lively [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I guess it's back to the user guide. So far I also haven't been able to find the config files. :/

They should be in share/Equalizer/examples, but nowadays we use autoconfig with hwsd more and more.

> A "Step By Step Guide to Getting Two Nodes Running" would be worth it's weight in latinum.

That should be explained more or less in the user guide. Let us know where you get stuck.

Cheers,

Stefan.