How to add "properties" back

satimis
Hi folks,

Debian 5.0
Mono

I'm running monodevelop to learn "Stetic GUI Designer
(Would it be "Static GUI Designer"?). Accidentally I deleted
"Properties" leaving only "Tools" behind. I have been looking around to
add it back without result. Please help. TIA

B.R.
Stephen L

Re: How to add "properties" back

Christopher David Howie
On 04/25/2010 09:48 PM, Stephen Liu wrote:
> I'm running monodevelop to learn "Stetic GUI Designer
> (Would it be "Static GUI Designer"?).

Actually, it is called Stetic.

> Accidentally I deleted
> "Properties" leaving only "Tools" behind. I have been looking around to
> add it back without result. Please help. TIA

Check in the View menu.  It lists all of the pads that MonoDevelop
supports.  It might be "View > Properties" or "View > Pads > Properties"
depending on which version of MD you are using.  (I lose track of where
it is in which version...)

If it's not at any of those two places, poke around in the View menu;
it's in there somewhere.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com

PGP key:

pub   2048R/CF8338F5 2010-04-14
      Fingerprint: 2B7A B280 8B12 21CC 260A  DF65 6FCE 505A CF83 38F5

Re: How to add "properties" back

satimis
Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your advice.  I got "Properties" back.  It is under "View".

There are so many versions.  Following a tutorial found on Internet is
NOT 100% workable.  Especially learning GUI software. Maybe it looks
differently.

I can't find the meaning of "Stetic" in dictionary.  Finally I found it
is the name of a GTK# GUI designer used in MonoDevelop to develop Forms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stetic

B.R.
Stephen L