Finalize problem

Neale Ferguson
Did I understand correctly and we now use issues rather than Bugzilla for reporting problems? I raised the following a few days ago wrt to crashing during finalizer processing that seems related to a recent change. https://github.com/mono/mono/issues/6208

Neale

Re: Finalize problem

Ludovic Henry (XAMARIN) via Mono-devel-list

Hi Neale,

Yes you are correct in the fact we are transitioning to GitHub issues in place of Bugzilla for Mono related bugs. We will keep an eye on both for the foreseeable future, and I can’t make any promise on what’s the future of Bugzilla; it will remain readable for the world, but might not be writable anymore.

Thank you,

--

Ludovic