Error while loading .asmx without core behind

Error while loading .asmx without core behind

nikhil sehgal
Hi I have a .asmx service file in a folder hosted on nginx+fastcgi+mono and i dont have its corresponding class in codebheind /dll and  i am not calling this service however i am getting following error .

  <h2 class="exceptionMessage"> not found.</h2>

i have same thing configured in IIS on windows where its not breaking .

so my question is dose mono tries to load all asmx files and look for there code behind files in dll located in /bin folder?