Quantcast

Equalizer compile error

LiuKeHua
Hi all

today i check out the equalizer source code 1.3.6  from http://www.equalizergraphics.com/downloads/developer.html ,but some errors occurs when i compile it .

i use vs2010 x64  windows8  boost 1.55

the info of the errors are:

: error C2039: 'clock_t' : is not a member of `global namespace'''
: error C2039: 'clock' : is not a member of `global namespace'''
: error C2039: 'asctime' : is not a member of `global namespace'''
: error C2039: 'difftime' : is not a member of `global namespace'''

can anybody help me ?
thank you .

Re: Equalizer compile error

Stefan Eilemann
Hi,

On 17. Apr 2014, at 4:55, LiuKeHua [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> today i check out the equalizer source code 1.3.6  from http://www.equalizergraphics.com/downloads/developer.html ,but some errors occurs when i compile it .
> i use vs2010 x64  windows8  boost 1.55

> the info of the errors are:
>
> : error C2039: 'clock_t' : is not a member of `global namespace'''

It looks like you are missing a link library, but I am afraid you are on your own. We do not support VS2010 for this old Equalizer version.

HTH,

Stefan.

Re: Equalizer compile error

LiuKeHua
Hi  Stefan

Thank you  for your answer, I have solved this problem when I use the 1.6 version.
i think Equalizer is great . But what shoud i do when i want to have a button or menus with Equalizer?  Is it Convenient to Integrate with QT or OSG ? Future versions will support qt ?

Re: Equalizer compile error

Stefan Eilemann

On 28. Apr 2014, at 13:58, LiuKeHua [via Software] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> But what shoud i do when i want to have a button or menus with Equalizer?  Is it Convenient to Integrate with QT or OSG ? Future versions will support qt ?

Convenient depends on your definition of it. We do ship an example for OSG integration, though that does not include 2D overlays. Qt is somewhat tricky due to threading issue, though people have succeeded integration QT + Eq. We do not have a ready-made example.

Cheers,

Stefan.
--
http://www.eyescale.ch