Debug asp.net app or dot web service by attaching webserver process locally or remotely

Debug asp.net app or dot web service by attaching webserver process locally or remotely

nikhil sehgal
Hi all,

Could some one help how we can attach to webservice or an web application hosted on webserver on Linux using mono framework.

I have tried following Option  through which I can debug console app by running but don't know how to attach to a webserver process like we have worker process in windows and debug webservice step by step.

Requires urgent help!

Regards
Nikhil