Quantcast

Correct use of mono_jit_init()

howard.rubin
My application that calls C# from C++ using mono can be active in more than
one process.

Should each process's call to mono_jit_init() use the same domain name or is
it be better for each process to pass a unique domain name?

In my testing it works both ways.

Howard Rubin

Re: Correct use of mono_jit_init()

Robert Jordan
On 26.04.2017 22:28, howard.rubin wrote:
> My application that calls C# from C++ using mono can be active in more than
> one process.
>
> Should each process's call to mono_jit_init() use the same domain name or is
> it be better for each process to pass a unique domain name?
>
> In my testing it works both ways.

It doesn't matter because the domain name is just for humans.
IIRC, it doesn't need to be unique even in the same process.

Robert