Quantcast

Buildig on MVS 2013

rarum

I am trying to build Buildyard-2014.6 on MVS 2013.
Cmake still reports that
"Skip Lunchbox: missing Servus"
and skip many projects , Equalizer and others.
Here is output from cmake http://pastebin.com/fM1hcy4e

I tried install Servus separetly and link to cmake, but lunchbox and other projects says that Servus.lib not found. I thnik this way is not correct.

When I opend Visual studio and built ALL_BUILD project then output was

1>------ Skipped Build: Project: Lunchbox (00_Main\Lunchbox), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
1>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
2>------ Skipped Build: Project: Pression (00_Main\Pression), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
2>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
3>------ Skipped Build: Project: GLStats (00_Main\GLStats), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
3>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
4>------ Skipped Build: Project: hwsd (00_Main\hwsd), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
4>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
5>------ Skipped Build: Project: Collage (00_Main\Collage), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
5>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration
6>------ Skipped Build: Project: Equalizer (00_Main\Equalizer), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
6>Project not selected to build for this solution configuration

I think something is wrong. Probably for 2 years build system was changed. I study Buildyard on github, but I still don't know how build all projects. In visual studio are many projects, probably I am building wrong project or ..... I don't know .

BOOST library was detected correctly.

Could you please help me with this problems ?

Thanks
Rarum

Re: Buildig on MVS 2013

Robert Hauck
Hi Rarum

Quite old now the post, did you manage to compile Lunchbox?

I also build it with VS, but use CMake to generate the project, as an external project. I had to add

-DServus_DIR:PATH=${DIR_TO_EQUALIZER}/Equalizer/Servus/CMake

to make it work. Don't remember which one builds it, but it works. But I don't use Buildyard...

Cheers