About monodoc

satimis
Hi folks,

Debian 5.0

On running Monodevelop

Warning:
The help window can't be shown.  Monodoc v1.2.3 is not installed of could not be found.

$ apt-cache search mono | grep monodoc
monodoc-avahi-manual - compiled XML documentation for the CLI bindings of avahi
monodoc-banshee-manual - Audio Management and Playback application (developer documentation)
monodoc-db4o-manual - compiled XML documentation for db4o
monodoc-gnome-keyring-manual - CLI library to access the GNOME Keyring daemon - manual
monodoc-gtk2.0-manual - compiled XML documentation for GTK# 2.10
monodoc-gtksourceview2.0-manual - compiled XML documentation for GtkSourceView#2
monodoc-ipod-manual - compiled XML documentation for ipod-sharp
monodoc-browser - MonoDoc GTK+ based viewer
monodoc-mono-zeroconf-manual - compiled XML documentation for mono-zeroconf
monodoc-http - MonoDoc http based viewer
monodoc - Mono documentation viewer
monodoc-mysql5.0-manual - compiled XML documentation for the MySql.Data library
monodoc-njb-manual - compiled XML documentation for njb-sharp
monodoc-notify-sharp-manual - compiled XML documentation for notify-sharp
monodoc-nunit-manual - compiled XML documentation for NUnit
monodoc-semweb-manual - compiled XML documentation for SemWeb
monodoc-taglib-manual - compiled XML documentation for taglib-sharp
monodoc-webkit-manual - compiled XML documentation for webkit-sharp
monodoc-base - shared MonoDoc binaries
monodoc-gecko-manual - compiled XML documentation for Gecko#
monodoc-gecko2.0-manual - compiled XML documentation for Gecko#2
monodoc-gtk-manual - compiled XML documentation for Gtk#
monodoc-manual - compiled XML documentation from the Mono project
- end -

$ apt-cache search mono-tools
mono-tools-devel - Various development tools for mono
mono-tools-gui - Various GUI tools for mono
mono-tools-locales - Translations for the Mono tools packages
- end -

Please advise which package shall I install?  TIA

B.R.
Stephen L

Re: About monodoc

Michael Hutchinson
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Stephen Liu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> monodoc-browser - MonoDoc GTK+ based viewer

That one.

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com

Re: About monodoc

satimis
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your advice.  I have it installed.

B.R.
satimis