5.x

Neale Ferguson
What is the next stable release going to be and is there an ETA? 5.4.1.7 is the current one but is missing a couple of fixes for s390x. I’d like to build RPMs for the community but want to base it on the most current stable release.

Neale

Re: 5.x

Ludovic Henry (XAMARIN) via Mono-devel-list
The next stable release will be based on 5.8, and should be out imminently. Do you have a specific timeline requirement?

--
Ludovic